4.30.2007

Productivity!

Wooo! I actually had oodles of time this past weekend to go out to the shop and cut and grind a bunch of glass for the week. The little trinket box sold quickly - my first international customer. (Who happened to have my maiden name - it's a sign! Of what? I don't know...) I cut a couple more trinket boxes and did some other things that hopefully, I will get foiled and out this week.

Then last night, unable to sleep, I worked on some non-rabbit ACEOs and got 4 done. Sadly, two of them are really hard to get good pictures of because of the bright contrasting colors. I'll putz around with it and see if I can't figure it out. I listed two of them today, since I don't actually have any glass finished yet. Needless to say, I'm feeling pretty productive for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment