4.30.2007

MOO Minicards!!!!


YAY!! I got my MOO minicards today! They are SO cool and such nice quality, I can barely believe it. The box (holds 100 cards) you see in the background is hard plastic, not cardboard - which was a nice surprise. The cards themselves are so bright and happy, sturdier than any business card I've ever seen, and 100x cooler.
On the back it just is my avatar on the right, then my shop url, my name and my email address on the left. I got to choose all the pictures myself and out of the 12 photos I chose, I think I'd only change two of them (but that's my fault, not MOO's). The rest turned out beautifully. I am so happy, I couldn't wait to purchase this from splatgirl:

It's so damn cute! I started looking at them while waiting for my MOO cards to arrive. WOOHOO! Now I don't have to worry about more business cards for awhile. Yippy!

No comments:

Post a Comment